Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Do Not Like My Muffin Top: With Some Help From Dr. Seuss

Scott I am
I am Scott
And I do not like my muffin top.

On my side you flip, you flop
I do not like you, muffin top.

Have you tried to exercise?

I have tried to exercise.

Day by day, run, row and ride,
To shrink that flesh up on my side.

Indeed, I vie to exercise.

Stretching, lifting, cardio,
Yoga, pilates and Pi-Yo.

Scott I am
I am Scott
And I do not like my muffin top.

Crunches, curls,
Bars and bells,
Grit my teeth
And sweat like hell!

Broomstick twists,
Side lifts,
Swiss ball
I’ve tried them all.

I’ve tried to squat,
I’ve tried to sit.
But in my pants
Muffin top won’t fit.

Scott I am
I am Scott
And I do not like my muffin top.

Oh muffin top,
What will it take
To relieve me of this heartbreak?

Fight the flab,
Forbid the fat,
Toughen the tummy,
And work those lats!

For one day soon
I’ll be chic,
No “spare”, no “tire”
On my obliques.

Good-bye lumps
Au revoir my rolls
So long love handles

It’s time to go.

One more time
Before I stop

Scott I am
I am Scott
I bid adieu, my muffin top.

No comments:

Post a Comment